Retailer Account Terms
- Not every application will be approved. We would love to sell our products to everyone, but you must be a registered retailer and be accepted by Hallmark Marketing Company, LLC in Kansas City, Missouri. Orders are accepted when processed by Hallmark.
- Prices shown on order are subject to change without notice and do not include final freight charges. Once submitted, orders are not subject to cancellation. Title and risk of loss passes to customer when goods are delivered from carrier.
- Total Payment (including freight charges and applicable taxes) is due 30 days after invoice date. If customer’s account is current, a 2% prompt-pay discount is granted if payment is made within 10 days after invoice date.
- Order void if account application is not approved. If approved, expect up to 4 weeks to have your account set up and orders processed.
- Hallmark Home and Gifts reserves the right to cancel an order at anytime.